Bendix® Spring Brakes and Service Chambers – Genuine, Dependable, Reliable.
Sometimes The Right Touch Is No Touch
The Bendix® EverSure® Spring Brake with No Touch™ technology, is unsurpassed in performance, durability, and safety. This new Double Diaphragm Spring Brake leverages 80 years of proven Bendix engineering with next generation design and materials to deliver a premier spring brake for commercial vehicle fleets looking to optimize their operating dollars.
The Bendix® EverSure® Spring Brake,
- utilizes a ground-breaking design that increases the height between coils on the compressed power spring by 33% over typical designs. Increased spacing helps avoid damaging contact of the protective coating which leads to corrosion and, ultimately, fractures;
- incorporates service and parking diaphragms designed with optimized geometry and heavy duty materials capable of providing more braking force when you need it most;
- features an advanced “Slotted Center Seal” design to improve the alignment of the moving parts, reducing wear and extending life;
- weighs in at up to 8 pounds per tandem axle lighter than most comparable designs; and
- meets all SAE standards for output force, meaning your vehicle will park with the same assurance each and every stop.
The Bendix® EverSure® product portfolio also includes a new double-diaphragm spring brake for air disc brakes which was launched in 2010.
Who Says You Can’t Teach An Old Brake New Tricks?
When it comes to brake actuators, no one has you covered like Bendix. Bendix manufactures and delivers the widest range of service chambers, piggybacks and combination tamper-proof spring brakes available. There’s a Bendix actuator for your vehicle make, model and application – service or spring brake, standard or long stroke, with a wide range of yoke (clevis) styles. And when a complete replacement isn’t necessary, there are replacement kits and individual components available as well.