Bendix® Remanufactured Brake Shoes. Don’t you wish every choice was this easy?
It’s a fact… today everyone needs to watch their dollars. Fleets across the country constantly strive to maintain top braking performance on their heavy-duty vehicles while keeping the cost of routine brake service in check. Shop managers are focused on balancing their parts supply cost without sacrificing the performance and service life of the brake job.
That’s why you need the high quality line of Bendix® new and remanufactured brake shoes from Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake. With Bendix® remanufactured brake shoes you get it all… low cost, outstanding brake performance, dependable service life, and hassle free core returns.
Quality All The Way Down The Line
Bendix Spicer Foundation Brake remanufactured operations adhere to our rigorous, continuous Six Sigma-based quality standards. We remanufacture, not just reline our brake shoes, restoring them to original OEM geometry to prevent brake friction block cracking and significantly extends lining life. For example:
- Shoes are initially inspected for all obvious defects when they arrive at the plant -- such as table deformation, broken welds, excessive corrosion, deformed webbing and flared ends --
- All existing rivets and linings are removed
- Shoes are washed and shot blasted
- All shoes are coined to return the shoe to original geometry
- Gauges are used to process end to ensure tolerance is to specifications
- Torque testing of rivets performed to ensure proper fitment of lining to shoe
Bendix® remanufactured shoes are assembled with an automated precision riveting machine – ¼” rivets – to ensure correct lining attachment and tightness for maximum lining service life.
Our unique shoe coating is proven to prevent rustjacking and extend shoe life.
Bendix® Remanufactured Brake Shoes... take a closer look