Bendix Air Disc Brakes for tractors – and now trailers
With nearly 1.5 million units on the road, no one else can offer the same field-proven longevity and durability as Bendix. That's why ninety percent of the North American air disc brake market trusts the Bendix ADB22X – the only air disc brake approved at all major truck and trailer OEMs.
Shorter stopping distances, safety and productivity
Performance, durability and long service life are hallmarks of Bendix air disc brakes – and they're the lightest weight available.
With longer pad service intervals and faster maintenance than drum brakes, air disc brakes help reduce maintenance costs and downtime.
A new Bendix Air Disc Brake exclusively for the trailer market
Now there's even more reason to choose air disc brakes for your trailer application – the new Bendix® ADB22X™-LT air disc brake.
As the lightest weight air disc brake available, the ADB22X-LT delivers increased payload and fuel savings, with a weight savings of 40 lbs. per tandem axle set. The Bendix ADB22X-LT, which has a 23,000-lb. brake rating, builds on the proven success of the ADB22X design.
Here's how you'll benefit:
- Weight savings – 40 lbs. per tandem axle set
- Extended service life, lower maintenance costs and downtime
- New adjuster extends pad life and reduces the risk of brake drag
- Pads that feature 8% more wearable volume and up to 40% improvement in wear rate, while meeting the EPA's 2021 Copper-Free Brake Initiative
- Shares common replacement wear items with Bendix ADB22X on tractor
- Same 5-year warranty as ADB22X