Bendix Air Disc Brakes for tractors and trailers
Introducing the Bendix® ADB22X™-LT for trailers
Maximum braking power, shorter stopping distances and improved safety. Longer service intervals and faster maintenance that help lower costs and downtime. It’s easy to see why air disc brakes are growing in popularity.
With more than 1.5 million units on the road, no one else can offer the same field-proven performance as Bendix. That's why nearly 90% of the North American air disc brake market trusts the Bendix ADB22X – the only air disc brake approved at all major truck and trailer OEMs.
A new Bendix air disc brake for trailers
Now there’s an even better reason to choose air disc brakes for your trailer application – the Bendix ADB22X-LT. The LT is built on the same proven platform as our industry leading ADB22X brake.
With up to a 23,000 lb. brake rating, the ADB22X-LT is a perfect choice for today’s trailer market. Since the Bendix ADB22X and the ADB22X-LT air disc brakes share common replacement wear items, you’ll streamline maintenance, training and inventory requirements. So if you’re currently running ADB22X on your tractors, you can keep costs in check even more by choosing ADB22X-LT for your trailers.
Here's how you'll benefit:
- Weight savings – 40 lbs. per tandem axle set
- Extended service life, lower maintenance costs and downtime
- New adjuster extends pad life and reduces the risk of brake drag
- Pads that feature 8% more wearable volume and up to 40% improvement in wear rate, while meeting the EPA's 2021 Copper-Free Brake Initiative
- Shares common replacement wear items with Bendix ADB22X on tractor
- Same 5-year warranty as ADB22X
For more information about the Bendix ADB22X-LT, click here.